All university and high school bus routes are back in service as of September 3
All university and high school routes are back in service as of Tuesday, September 3. Many of Saskatoon Transit’s regular routes service school areas and special high school and university routes have been established to provide enhanced service for students.
Top 5 benefits of taking the bus:
- Gives you the freedom to get around the city with over 40 routes
- Real time transit tracking and multi-modal options through the mobile app Transit
- Turns drive time into me time
- High frequency service along 8th Street, 22nd Street, Attridge Drive and College Drive means less waiting
- Saves money and time looking for and paying for parking or gassing up the car
Saskatoon Transit is a reliable option for many Saskatoon residents providing on average over 40,000 rides every day.