Household Hazardous Waste Drop-off Day: Sunday, September 13
The City of Saskatoon and GFL Environmental will host the next Household Hazardous Waste (HHW) Drop-off Day this Sunday, September 13.
- Location: Civic Operations Centre (57 Valley Road)
- Date & Time: Sunday, September 13 (9:00 a.m. – 3:30 p.m.)
Saskatoon residents are invited to drop off their HHW materials for recycling and safe disposal, including aerosols, automotive fluids, batteries, cleaners, cylinders, light bulbs, medications, yard chemicals, vaping products, and more. Complete lists of acceptable and unacceptable items are available at saskatoon.ca/hazardouswaste.
- In response to COVID-19, updated guidelines and restrictions will be in place to help reduce the spread of the virus. More info at saskatoon.ca/hazardouswaste.
- Please ensure all containers are safely sealed and contents are clearly marked.
- To avoid potentially long line-ups and wait times, ask the Waste Wizard at saskatoon.ca/wastewizard to find other means of recycling and safe disposal.
- Help reduce emissions from idling and protect the health of other residents by turning off vehicles during long wait times.
- Approximate wait times will be posted periodically on the day of the event on the Facebook event page.
- The program is open to SASKATOON RESIDENTS ONLY for hazardous materials from RESIDENTIAL PROPERTIES ONLY. Materials from agricultural, institutional, commercial, small business, or industrial loads will NOT be accepted. For disposal/recycling of hazardous wastes from non-residential sources, please contact GFL Environmental at 306-244-9500.
Thank you for helping us put waste in the right place!