Saskatoon Transit convenient option: CCMA fans get direct service from downtown
Saskatoon Transit buses will leave the Special Events stop downtown (at 23rd Street and 2nd Avenue, outside 2nd Avenue Lofts) to service the Canadian Country Music Awards (CCMA) at SaskTel Centre on Sunday, September 10th at the following times:
Return buses will depart directly after the show.
Saskatoon Transit encourages everyone taking in pre-award show events at Prairieland Park to consider using Transit.
- CCMA Rock’n Country Cabaret - Friday, September 8
- Route 1 from the downtown terminal to the Exhibition grounds at 6:31 p.m. and every hour until 11:31 p.m. The last trip is at 12:14 a.m.
- The last bus leaving Hilliard Street and Ruth Street to get other buses is at 11:48 p.m.
- Route 19 runs from downtown to Lorne Ave and Ruth Street at 7:16 p.m. and every hour until 11:16 p.m.
- The last bus leaving Taylor Street and Lorne Avenue will be at 12:05 a.m.
- SiriusXM FanFest - Saturday, September 9
- Route 1 runs from downtown hourly before 10:31 a.m. then every half hour until 5:31 p.m.
- Route 19 runs from the downtown terminal hourly before 11:16 a.m. then every half hour until 5:46 p.m.
Transit route information can be found at transit.saskatoon.ca, or by calling the Transit Information Line at 306-975-7500. Citizens can also plan their trip on the Transit or Google Maps App on their mobile device.
For more information about Saskatoon Transit, visit saskatoontransit.ca or follow @StoonTransit on Twitter. Plan your route in advance using any of the following tools: Saskatoon Transit Trip Planner, Google Transit Trip Planner, or the Transit App on your mobile device.