Transit customers to be impacted by the closures of three Safeway locations
The closing of three Safeways (Confederation, 33rd Street, and Market Mall) will impact Transit customers who purchase their fare products at these locations.
Throughout the duration of the closures (6 months or longer), Transit customers are encouraged to purchase their fare products at any of the suggested locations:
- Saskatoon Transit Customer Service Centre – 226 23rd Street
- City Hall – 222 3rd Avenue North
- Co-op on 33rd – 1628 33rd Street West
- Mac’s (Circle K) – 303 Confederation Drive
- Mac’s (Circle K) – 2302 33rd Street West
- Mayfair Drugs – 504 33rd Street West
- Co-op Circle Centre – 3310 8th Street East
- Shoppers Drug Mart Circle Centre – 3310 8th Street East
- Nordon Drugs – 1610 Isabella Street
A complete and updated list of where to buy tickets is available at: SaskatoonTransit.ca/fares-passes/where-buy-tickets.
We appreciate your understanding. For customer inquiries, please contact our customer service representatives at 306.975.3100 or email@example.com.