Route 111 – Spadina Loop
THIS ROUTE HAS BEEN POSTPONED INDEFINITELY
Access to Kinsmen Park and area via public transit has been limited to stops on 25th Street which required passengers to walk a fair distance.
Saskatoon Transit has developed a pilot route called Route 111 Spadina Loop that will make this area and the events and festivals along Spadina more accessible. Through the pilot, Saskatoon Transit will seek feedback from users and stakeholders to gauge whether the route should be extended past the summer months and become a permanent route.
- 20 minute service accessing: Kinsmen Park, Wonderhub, Shakespeare on the Saskatchewan, Prairie Lily, Events and Festivals along Spadina Cres., restaurants and hotels in the downtown and Riversdale area, and City Hospital.
- Starts on _____ and will run until _____ with the option to extend. (determined based on feedback)
- Service to these locations will make it easier for citizens to use public transit to get to events and festivals downtown when they weren’t able to before.
- One bus will run on the route from 10:00 a.m. to 10:45 p.m.
- Customers are encouraged to use the Transit mobile app to plan their trip.