COVID-19: Staying safe on public transit
Follow advice from Saskatchewan Public Health Authority
Saskatchewan Public Health recommends we all continue to use the following infection prevention measures:
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 15 seconds. If soap and water are not available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth with unwashed hands
- Avoid close contact with people who are ill
- Stay home when you are ill
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then immediately throw the tissue in the garbage and wash your hands
- If you don't have a tissue, sneeze or cough into your sleeve or arm
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- When possible, consider physical distancing (ideally 2 metres).
- As soon as possible or when you reach your destination, wash your hands thoroughly with soap and water, or use hand sanitizer.