U of S Schedule
Service Adjustments: University Semester Comes to a Close
On Sunday, April 30, some Transit routes to the U of S campus will be reduced as the academic semester comes to a close.
Please review the list below for information on specific routes:
- Route 13 – reduced service, running during peak periods only
- Route 21 – regular service
- Route 22 – regular service
- Route 104 – regular service
- Route 117 – suspended until fall
- Route 180 – regular service
- University Direct Routes – regular service
For more information please call Transit Customer Service at 306-975-3100.