If your employer is one of our many partners in the program, you can participate in the Eco Pass Program, which provides a monthly discount of at least 40% off the cost of a regular adult monthly pass.
Access to a Discounted Pass - Save at least 40% off the regular adult monthly pass fare.
- Reduce Travelling Expenses - Under this program, you can drive your vehicle less, which means using less gas, reducing vehicle wear and tear, and not needing to worry about parking.
- Convenient Payment Option - Your employer handles the required payments via payroll deduction.
- Easy Application Process - To get your employer involved, refer them to this webpage, or have them phone Saskatoon Transit.
Become a Saskatoon Environmental Champion in our community - Adopting the Eco Pass program provides local businesses with a visible environmental initiative. Show your business is an environmental leader, committed to the community.
- Employee Retention - Add the Eco Pass to your benefits package, helping to attract and keep good employees.
- Reduced Parking Concerns - Mitigate parking concerns, potentially making better use of existing parking sites. This may offer long term administrative savings.
Download Eco Pass Brochure to share with employer or staff
Employers participating in the ECO Pass program
|Best Western/Quality Inn||qualityinnsaskatoon.com|
|Canadian Light Source||lightsource.ca|
|Federated Cooperatives Limited||fcl.crs|
|Nutrien Wonderhub (suspended)||wonderhub.ca|
|Delta Hotels by Marriott - Downtown||marriott.com/saskatoon-downtown|
|Robertson Stromberg LLP||rslaw.com|
|Saskatoon Cancer Centre||saskcancer.ca/saskatoon-cancer-centre|
|Saskatoon Co-operative Association Limited||saskatoonco-op.crs|
|Saskatoon Health Region||saskatoonhealthregion.ca|
|Sheraton Cavalier (suspended)||marriott.com/sheraton-cavalier|
|University of Saskatchewan||usask.ca|
The employer signs on to the program providing at least three employees who will participate for a minimum of twelve consecutive months. As a required minimum, the employer matches the Saskatoon Transit discount of 20% off the regular adult monthly pass fare – providing a 40% monthly discount for the employee.
Employers contract with participating employees and administer the payroll deductions.
Passes are conveniently ordered through Saskatoon Transit administration then invoiced and shipped directly to the employer.