Saskatoon John G. Diefenbaker International Airport
Route 11 City Centre/ Airport serves the Saskatoon Airport.
From downtown transit hub: Route 11 operates every 30 minutes during the day Monday to Friday and Saturday 11:00a.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Evenings, Saturday mornings, Sunday's & Statutory Holidays: Route 11 operates hourly.
Saskatoon Transit provides service from the Special Event Stop (23rd Street & 2nd Avenue) downtown to all public events at SaskTel Centre. (private events are responsible for booking their own transportation)
Please see the bus departure times below for future events at SaskTel Centre or plan your trip using the real-time mobile app, Transit:
Departure times to events may vary and the number and frequency of buses depends on the event.
Bus Schedules for Route 333
|Date||Event starts at||Event||Buses depart Special Event Stop at|
|June 2||6:00PM||Come Together 2023||4:45PM, 5:25PM|
|June 3||6:00PM||Come Together 2023||4:45PM, 5:25PM|
|June 4||4:00PM||Come Together 2023||2:45PM, 3:25PM|
|June 9||7:30PM||Rattlers vs Sea Bears||6:15PM, 6:55PM|
|June 11||3:00PM||Rattlers vs Surge||1:35PM; 2:25PM|
|June 16||8:00PM||A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie||6:45PM; 7:25PM|
|June 22||6:30PM||Nickelback||5:10PM; 5:30PM; 5:50PM; 6:10PM; 6:30PM|
|June 24||7:00PM||2023 WOrld Kimchi Canada Festival||5:45PM; 6:25PM|
|June 25||3:00PM||Rattlers vs Shooting Stars||1:45PM; 2:25PM|
Post event drop-off is the downtown terminal and regular fares apply ($3.00 per trip). Fare can be purchased on your mobile phone using either the TGo or transit app, transfers and passes are also accepted.
Normal Weekday Peak Hours: Route 25 travels to the SaskTel Centre area. This route stops on Apex Street at Bill Hunter Road, next to the SaskTel Centre parking lot. You can take Route 14 from the Downtown Terminal and transfer to Route 25 in the North Industrial area.
Hospitals & Healthcare Facilities
City Hospital – eastbound on Queen Street
- Route 11 to Caswell / Airport – 30 minute frequency
- Route 12 to North Park / Richmond & River Heights – 30 minute frequency
City Hospital – westbound on Queen Street
- Route 11 to Downtown Terminal – 30 minute frequency
- Route 12 becomes Route 19 Centre Mall via Lorne – 30 minute frequency
- At Confederation Terminal, transfer to the Route 64 McCormack.
St Paul’s Hospital – eastbound on 20th Street
- Route 2 to Downtown Terminal – 20 minute frequency
St Paul’s Hospital – eastbound on 22nd Street
- Route 60 to Downtown Terminal – 30 minute frequency
- Route 60 to Downtown Terminal – 30 minute frequency
St Paul’s Hospital – westbound on 20th Street
- Route 2 to Pleasant Hill / Meadowgreen / Confederation Terminal – 20 minute frequency
St Paul’s Hospital – westbound on 22nd Street
- Route 60 to Confederation Terminal / Confederation – 30 minute frequency
- Route 60 to Confederation Terminal / Pacific Heights / Kensington – 30 minute frequency
University / Children’s Hospitals – westbound on College Drive
- Route 4 to City Centre – 10 minute frequency
- Route 6 to City Centre – 30 minute frequency
- Route 13 to Avalon – 30 minute frequency
- Route 17 to Stonebridge – 30 minute frequency
University / Children’s Hospitals – eastbound on College Drive
- Route 17 becomes Route 18 College Park – 30 minute frequency
- Route 13 to Lawson Heights – 30 minute frequency
- Route 6 to Market Mall via Preston – 30 minute frequency
- Route 43 to Evergreen - 40 minute frequency
- Route 44 to Willowgrove - 40 minute frequency
- Route 45 to Arbor Creek / Erindale - 40 minutes frequency
- Route 46 to 115th Street - 40 minute frequency
Route 1 serves Prairieland Exhibition every half hour from downtown during the day.
University of Saskatchewan
There is a Transit terminal in front of Place Riel and many routes travel to the University of Saskatchewan. To determine which route works best for you, please use our Google Transit to plan your trip.
(available daily 10am – 8pm until September 3 and are always free to enjoy)
|Dundonald Spray Pad – 162 Wedge Road||Routes 7 Dundonald / City Centre, 22 City Centre / Confederation|
|Exhibition Spray Pad – 124 Isabella Street||Route 1 Exhibition/City Centre, 19 Centre Mall / City Centre|
|Hampton Village Spray Pad – 135 Hampton Circle||Route 63 Hampton Village / University|
|Holliston Park Spray Pad – 1821 3rd Street||Route 81 Centre Mall/University|
|Kinsmen Park Spray Pad – 980 Spadina Cres E||Route 6 Broadway/Market Mall, 44 Willowgrove|
|Mayfair Spray Pad – 1603 Avenue D North||Routes 11 Airport / City Centre|
|Parkridge Spray Pad – 1235 McCormack Road||Route 64 McCormack / City Centre|
|Pleasant Hill Spray Pad – 208 Avenue U South||Routes 2/10 Meadowgreen / City Centre|
|River Heights Spray Pad – 60 Ravine Drive||Route 12 River Heights/City Centre|
|River Landing Spray Pad – 110 Spadina Cres E||Routes 1 Exhibition/City Centre, 6 Broadway/Market Mall|
|Silverwood Heights Spray pad – 290 Russell Road||Route 35 Silverwood Hts/City Centre|
|ACT Arena – 107-105th Street||18 College Park / University, 27 Silverspring / University|
|Archibald Arena – 1410 Windsor Street||12 River Heights / City Centre|
|Clarence Downey Speed Skating Oval – 1201 Dudley Street||9 Riversdale / City Centre|
|Cosmo Arena – 3130 Laurier Drive||2 Meadowgreen / City Centre, 5 Confederation Terminal / City Centre, 7 Dundonald / City Centre, 9 Riversdale / City Centre, 22 City Centre / Confederation, 60 Confederation / City Centre, 61 Blairmore / Confederation, 63 Hampton Village / Confederation, 64 McCormack / Confederation, 65 Kensington / City Centre|
|Lions Arena – 2205 McEown Avenue||19 Centre Mall / City Centre, 81 Centre Mall / University, 83 City Centre / Stonebridge|