- Use the transit app to help with trip planning
- Your ticket (mobile or physical) is good for 90 minutes no matter how many buses you take
- Buy the right pass for you (high school passes are now available on transitapp and TGo apps)
- If confused, ask for help
- Stow your stuff (backpack between your feet or…
News & Announcements
Do you know of a bus stop or shelter needing improvements or maintenance? Let us know and help shape the future Transit experience!
BRT is a new type of transit service for Saskatoon that will help connect riders from where they are to where they want to be. It will form the backbone of a transit system built around frequent, direct transit links.
Riding with Saskatoon Transit means you’re sharing space with other passengers and our operators. Here are some etiquette tips to help make everyone’s trip as enjoyable as possible.
Saskatoon Transit has real time transit tracking through the third party developers, Transit App and Google Maps Transit.
Get a monthly discount of at least 40% off the cost of a regular adult monthly pass if your employer is one of our partners in the Eco Pass Program.
Access Transit is for those who are unable to use the regular transit system with safety and dignity. We are a shared-ride service, with 28 mid-sized transit diesel buses, providing transportation from accessible door to accessible door service.