Riding with Saskatoon Transit means you’re sharing space with other passengers and our operators. Here are some basic etiquette tips to help make everyone’s trip as enjoyable as possible.
Saskatoon Transit News
Additional Changes to Select Transit Routes
As a result of customer feedback and monitoring the 2016 route changes, Saskatoon Transit will be making additional adjustments the following routes starting August 28, 2016:
• Route 7: No longer park on 2nd Avenue, but will now be parking on 3rd Avenue
• Route 1: Extended to Jaspar Ave and no longer going into the Western Development Museum
• Route 84: Evening times have been adjusted on this route, it will now be leaving Centre Mall at :30
• Route 86 - Evening times have been adjusted on this route, it will now be leaving Centre Mall at :05
• Route 8 – To accommodate the changes to Routes 84 and 86 timing on the Route 8 will be slightly adjusted
Real Time Transit Tracking Now Available
Saskatoon Transit is excited to launch real time transit tracking through the third party developers, Transit App and Google Transit. You can now see the location of your bus in real time and see how many minutes until the next bus arrives.