Low-Income Bus Pass programs
Low-Income Bus Pass and/or Leisure Card Program
Low-Income Saskatoon residents can purchase a monthly bus pass at a reduced rate. The discounted rates are:
- Adult Pass $66.40
- High School Pass $47.20
- Child Pass $40.00
You are accepted to the program for one year at a time. If you would still benefit from the Low-Income Bus Pass program at the end of that time, you will need to requalify.
You are eligible for this program if your household income was less than the amounts in the chart below on your last year's Income Tax Notice of Assessment.
Look at your last year’s Income Tax Notice of Assessment. This is the only tool used to qualify you for the program.
|# in the Household||Household Income|
How to Apply
Leisure Access Card Pass and Bus Pass Programs (subsidized by the City of Saskatoon)
- Fill out the online application here, you will receive an email confirmation once your application has been submitted.
- If you don't have access to a computer please either use the printable version or pick up a paper copy at any of the indoor leisure cenres or the Transit Customer Service Centre.
- Include copies of your last year's Notice of Assessment(s) from Canada Revenue Agency and a copy of a utility bill with your current address on it.
- Mail your completed application to:
3130 Laurier Drive
Saskatoon SK S7L 5J7
- Once the form is returned to you:
- Take the completed form to Saskatoon Transit, Customer Services Centre, 226 - 23rd Street East (in the Downtown Bus Terminal) to purchase a reduced price bus pass.
- To obtain a LeisureCard, take the completed application form to a Leisure Centre.
Note: Applicants will be notified by email regarding the status of their application within three to four weeks of applying.