Reduced / Discounted Bus Pass programs
Low Income Bus Pass and/or Leisure Card Program
The Discounted Bus Pass Program allows low-income Saskatoon residents the opportunity to purchase a monthly bus pass at a reduced rate. The discounted rates are:
- Adult Pass $66.40
- High School Pass $47.20
- Child Pass $40.00
You are accepted to the program for one year at a time. If you would still benefit from the Discounted Bus Pass program at the end of that time, you will need to requalify.
- You are eligible for these programs if your household income was less than these amounts in the chart below.
Look at your last year’s Income Tax Notice of Assessment. This is the only tool used to qualify you for the program.
|# in the Household||Household Income|
How to Apply
Customers have two options for applying available:
- Transit / Leisure Pass program (Province of Saskatchewan / Social Services)
- Application forms are available at all City of Saskatoon leisure centres and at our Customer Service Centre.
- Include copies of your last year's Notice of Assessment from Canada Revenue Agency, and a copy of a utility bill with your current address on it.
- Mail your completed application to:
3130 Laurier Drive
Saskatoon SK S7L 5J7
- Leisure Access Card and Bus Pass (Social Service Recipients Only)
- Complete a Bus Pass/LeisureCard application form at the Social Services office located at 160 - 2nd Avenue South.
- Take the completed application form to Saskatoon Transit, Customer Services Centre to purchase a reduced price bus pass.
- To obtain a LeisureCard, take the completed application form to one of the City’s indoor leisure centres.