Bike & Bus
There are bike racks on the front of all buses. All you have to do is cycle to the nearest stop, load your bike on to a bike rack on the front of a bus, and continue your trip. Hop on the bus and get to your destination with your bike in tow.
Racks on the front of the buses can hold two bicycles on a first-come, first-served basis.
Bike Rack Information
- The rack contacts bike tires only – no contact to the frame means no damage to bicycles
- The rack doesn’t require any straps or cords to retain bike – this translates to quick loading and unloading keeping it simple
- The rack accommodates tire sizes from 20” to 29”/700c and up to a 44” wheel base – fits the majority of commonly used bikes
- Lifting weight to operate the rack is less than 30lbs
Did you know...?
- All Saskatoon Transit buses are equipped with bike racks.
- Bike racks are available all year long.
- There is no extra charge to bring your bike.