Please note, Saskatoon Transit is not accepting any additional Charter bookings for the month of August 2018.
Receive a charter estimate by filling out the form below. This is an estimate, please allow two business days for a confirmation response.
Once you've filled in the form and received the estimate and you wish to continue please click the submit button. Pressing submit does not bind Transit or the customer. A contract with details and cost will follow.
Charter bookings are always finalized in writing, details must be confirmed by you and Saskatoon Transit. Saskatoon Transit will not dispatch a bus if the agreement is not finalized.
Regular Rate Hours
Weekdays: 9:15 a.m. - 2:30 p.m. & 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Weekend Rate Hours
Weekends: 5:30 a.m. - midnight
- Charter service is not offered outside city limits.
- You will be charged for the kilometers and hours the bus travels leaving or returning to the garage.
- Each one-way trip is charged a minimum of 2 hours. Additional time is billed per minute.
- Time starts from the agreed pick-up time (when the bus arrives at the pick-up location).
- Charter Service is not available during peak hours (weekdays: 5:30 a.m. - 9:15 a.m., 2:30 p.m. - 6:00 p.m. & 7:30 p.m. - midnight)
- Late cancellation charges apply if the trip was dispatched. If you need to cancel a charter please cancel before 9:00 a.m. the day before the trip.
- You will be charged for any damage to buses, seats or other Transit property. In Case of emergency situations, Transit reserves the right to cancel any charter service.
- For a multi-stop or complex trips, please contact us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Please complete the form below to estimate the cost of your charter. After submitting your request, it will be reviewed and Transit will respond to you with a confirmed quote within 2 business days (please note that the final price may be different than the estimate). Once you receive the confirmed quote please review in detail, sign and return to us to proceed with your booking.