Book a Class Trip
Saskatoon Transit offers free, regular transit service for K-12 students, teachers and chaperones for class field trips between 9:00 a.m. and 3:00 p.m for a maximum of 35 passengers (students, teachers and chaperons) per trip.
Teachers can apply for their free trip through the online form below. All trips must be booked a minimum of two weeks in advance to allow time for processing and to ensure threre are no double bookings. (we can't have more than 1 class on a bus at a time)
1. Fill in the online application form below.
2. When the trip is approved you will be emailed an access code which will allow you to download your ClassPass.
If the trip is denied you will be contacted by Transit staff as to why. Response time will be ~2 - 3 business days.
3. Prior to traveling ensure you are aware of the route(s) you are using, the bus stop location(s), arrival and departure time(s) and any transfers that may be required. (Bus Etiquette)
4. Ensure your class is at the bus stop with time to spare.
5. Upon entering the bus, show the driver your ticket.
Please review the Terms of Service before proceeding to the application. If you are having trouble completing this form, please call 306.975.3100 for assistance.
Free transit service eliminates the barrier of transportation costs for teachers wishing to take their students on a class field trip. This program helps to enhance educational and recreational experiences for students by making cultural and recreational activities more accessible. Please note this is not a charter bus.