Saskatoon Transit operating on Remembrance Day with holiday service hours
Saskatoon Transit is aware of an issue with the Transit app and other trip planner applications currently displaying inaccurate information regarding service hours on Saturday, November 11. Specifically, that there will be “no service” when planning a trip on Remembrance Day.
Saskatoon Transit is working to correct the information being displayed. Riders can use November 12 to plan trips and view schedules and routes reflecting holiday service hours on November 11.
Hours of Operation on November 11 and November 13:
- Fixed route transit will run holiday service on Saturday, November 11 – 8 a.m. to 10 p.m. (normal fares apply).
- OnDemand service will not be available on Saturday, November 11.
- Access Transit will operate holiday service on Monday, November 13 – 8 a.m. to 11 p.m.
- Trips must be booked in advance as per normal procedures (8:15 a.m. to 10:45 p.m.).
- Customers are reminded that subscriptions do not apply on Statutory Holidays.
- Transit Customer Service Centre will be closed for walk-in customers on Saturday, November 11, but phone lines (306-975-3100) will be open from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. and 2 p.m. to 6 p.m.
On November 11, Courtesy of RBC Royal Bank, Saskatoon Transit will provide complimentary bus transportation for everyone to and from the Remembrance Day Ceremony at SaskTel Centre.
Veterans and current Canadian Armed Forces members will be recognized with free transit service on all routes on November 11. Free bus service is offered to armed forces veterans and current serving personnel, including cadets, reservists, and one companion. Canadian Armed Forces transit users can identify themselves by wearing a military uniform or presenting military ID when they board.
For more information, visit SaskatoonTransit.ca