Keeping Saskatoon Transit safe and clean
What we're doing to keep Saskatoon Transit safe and clean during the COVID-19 pandemic.
Keeping Saskatoon Transit safe and clean is our top priority. We continue to adjust our procedures, in collaboration with the Saskatchewan Health Authority, as the COVID-19 pandemic evolves.
- Since March, Saskatoon Transit has been performing additional cleaning and disinfection with a focus on touch and grab points, such as buttons, handles and straps.
- Every bus is receiving extra attention multiple times a day.
- Saskatoon Transit takes the health and safety of its employees and customers very seriously. At this time, the direction from the Saskatchewan Health Authority is that no additional measures are required. Saskatoon Transit continues to be a safe method of travel.
Other information on taking Saskatoon Transit during COVID-19
- COVID-19: Staying safe on public transit
- City of Saskatoon's response to COVID-19
- Face masks
- We're in this together